A contemporary log home in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Click on an image for larger versions and description.
Use arrows to browse pictures.
Sandy’s Joy Floor Plans
To order copies of the construction drawings for
Sandy’s Joy, go to log home drawings.
The first set sells for $220. Each additional set will cost $25.
Download Excel format or PDF format for a free list of materials needed for a weather tight shell.
- The Excel format will greatly simplify the calculation of the sub-totals & total. – Weathertight_SandysJoy
- The PDF format will require that you use a
calculator. – deskPDFSandyJoy
You will need the free PDF reader to view the PDF. If you need one click the link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader>> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
Our model is shown by appointment.
Please call 540-752-4106 or email email@example.com for an appointment.
Click here for the price of this log home kit.
Note – These images are copyrighted. They are low resolution.
Please purchase them to gain personal usage rights and have high resolution copies
The Kit (no longer Available) included:
- Construction drawings,
- log walls *,
- exposed 4″x8″ ceiling joists over dining room and kitchen,
- exposed rafters and ridge beam over loft and great room,
- joist blocking,
- collar tie assemblies,
- shiplap siding for four house gables,
- porch post,
- OlyLog fasteners.
Other contemporary log homes similar to to Sandy’s Joy, 2300 square feet:
- the East Carolina log home plan, 3247 square feet,
- the Mountain Bliss log home plan, 2740 square feet,
- The Lake Land’or log home plan, 2618 square feet,
- the Camp Ulrich log home plan, 2600 square feet,
- the Salem log home plan, 1824 square feet.